Wednesday, June 5, 2013

DJ_CagedBird

Photo



vgjunk: Cobra Command, Sega CD.



vgjunk:

Cobra Command, Sega CD.

strugglingtobeheard: nievie: heatherbat: bundleoffuckingsunshi...



strugglingtobeheard:

nievie:

heatherbat:

bundleoffuckingsunshine:

andrewcentrism:

adayattheraces:

bestrafemich21:

adrians:

German guy confused by the meaning of "Party Pooper".

THIS IS THE GREATEST THING I HAVE SEEN ON THIS WEBSITE EVER.

we watched this in my German class a couple semesters ago and my professor died laughing. 

Colloquialisms not translating literally is some of the best shit ever

I believe one of the ways to call someone a cutie in Italian, if I'm remembering correctly is to say they're a "little nose"

and I just

wut

I had this difficulty a lot while I was on exchange in Italy. My speech patterns entirely changed during the time that I was over there to cater to the differences in slang, understanding and sentence structure. 

this guy has a whole series of videos that are just wonderous.

I CAN'T BREATH I'M NOT EVEN LAUGHING ANYMORE I'M JUST WHEEZING WITH TEARS RUNNING DOWN MY FACE

He has a ton of videos on YouTube of these various kinds of confusion. I watched balls to the wall too lmao

Photo



did-you-kno: Source



did-you-kno:

Source

urbieknowsbeats: supersiku: lovethyhippie: balmainsaintlaurent...



urbieknowsbeats:

supersiku:

lovethyhippie:

balmainsaintlaurent:

thighabetic:

Titties looking like

AGGGHHHHHHH WHYYYYYYT

Noooooo too far :(((

Are those forks….stabbed into her. ..that's too much blood idk, she looks broken but of she likes it…ok……I guess

As long as she consents to this then…

FUCK ALL OF THIS!

Ya'll niggas trippin!

ooh wee…

blackyogis: Wheel Pose   Chakrasana Handstand Adho Mukha...









blackyogis:

Wheel Pose   Chakrasana

Handstand Adho Mukha Vrksasana with meditating child…priceless

"I'm a beginner, I don't always remember names, I stumble at times & sometimes have difficulty with correct technique. I practice daily & would love to become a yogini! Namaste." ~ Sheraya

Sheraya Thank you for submitting your photo!

oooh i hope they dont make me wear all black at this other place.

oooh i hope they dont make me wear all black at this other place.

Photo



White Student Union (Vice Documentary)





White Student Union (Vice Documentary)

"There's a statement on a piece of paper that I'd give my girl or my students, a piece of paper I've..."

"There's a statement on a piece of paper that I'd give my girl or my students, a piece of paper I've had since I was fourteen years old. It's titled 'Maturity,' which it defines as 'the ability to change what must be changed, to accept what can't be changed, and to know the difference between the two.' That some idea comes up in different sources. It's even in a mother goose rhyme: 'For every ailment under the sun, /there is a remedy, or there is none; / If there be one, try to find it; / If there be none, never mind it.'"

- RZA~The Tao of Wu (via eh-paz)

"Science reflects this. If God is good, if the universe is based on a good energy, all will be..."

"Science reflects this. If God is good, if the universe is based on a good energy, all will be good—right down to the subatomic level. Electrons are negative, but they move around the proton, which is positivity itself. It sits still at the center and determines the weight of the atom. No matter what the electron is doing, it's the proton that makes everything what it is. Its weight is something like 1,100 times more than the electron's. The proton is God. It's all good."

- RZA~The Tao of Wu (via eh-paz)

"So when people say the Five Percent is just a gang, I say they're just seekers and givers of..."

"So when people say the Five Percent is just a gang, I say they're just seekers and givers of knowledge, which is exactly what we need right now. Our culture is programming its children to join the 85 percent, to be robots, to have no knowledge of self. Today, being one of the 85 percent might mean being married in the suburbs with 2.5 kids and 3 cars, spending your days eating prepackaged food, and talking about ten-year-old sitcoms. It might mean chasing Escalades, Rolexes, and power in a corporation that will betray you. It might mean simply accepting everything you see without question. Today, we need soem form of the Five Percent. We need people to teach civilization to all the human families. Money gives you economic freedom, but it doesn't free your dome from the lies and ignorance that make you dumb."

- RZA~The Tao of Wu (via eh-paz)

"Love is the first two steps, Knowledge and Wisdom, coming together. It's 1 and 2—put them together..."

"Love is the first two steps, Knowledge and Wisdom, coming together. It's 1 and 2—put them together you get 12, and the twelfth letter in the alphabet is L, which stands for Love. If wisdom is like water, so is love. It dissolves you then rebuilds you stronger. It's like when you have your first child—you've never felt weaker in your life. Your love for that child makes you vulnerable. But it also makes you stronger, because you'll do anything to protect that child. So love, like wisdom, dissolves you and then resolves you. It breaks down your ego and puts you back together again properly."

- RZA~The Tao of Wu (via eh-paz)

deal-breaker: Welcome to America where everyone is equal except everyone

deal-breaker:

Welcome to America where everyone is equal except everyone

Beautiful creatures.: Michelle Obama & the Heckler.....what had happened was...

Beautiful creatures.: Michelle Obama & the Heckler.....what had happened was...:

lurkmode365:

So First Lady Michelle Obama was at the fundraiser giving her speech, when a heckler from Get Equal decided to act up in the middle of her speech.

image

Not the actual heckler

So Michelle Obama got down off her podium and told the heckler it's either you or me but ain't…

strugglingtobeheard: Checkin myself out and such. My armpit...





strugglingtobeheard:

Checkin myself out and such. My armpit hairs growing back in, I might keep it!!!

Photo



locsgirl: *in the office, doing something* *phone rings* Me:  "Ugh, WHAAAAAAAAAAATTT?!!!!! >=("...

locsgirl:

*in the office, doing something*

*phone rings*

Me:  "Ugh, WHAAAAAAAAAAATTT?!!!!! >=(" *flails irritably*

*picks up phone*

Me: *sweetly and politely* "[name of business] how may I help you?"

ME. IN THE SALON.

Lianne is going to be in Milwaukee in August ^_^  Yay! I wanna drive across state to see her and my...

Lianne is going to be in Milwaukee in August ^_^ 

Yay! I wanna drive across state to see her and my other friends in Milwaukee too! I know they’ll probably love her music. 

No comments:

Post a Comment