Friday, June 7, 2013

sub Eager Boy

sounding719: Got some new rods in the mail. Anyone wanna Skype...



sounding719:

Got some new rods in the mail. Anyone wanna Skype while I take them for a test drive? I've got the next couple of hours free. Email me at sounding719@yahoo.com

Photo









Photo















Photo







dodgeviper69: lust slave's virgin cock needs to be stuffed and...





dodgeviper69:

lust slave's virgin cock needs to be stuffed and streched a tiny little bit

by http://dodgeviper69.tumblr.com

latexsupernova: Gear from Mr S arrived. Must say that I am more...













latexsupernova:

Gear from Mr S arrived. Must say that I am more than happy. Short review. Pig hole butt plugg = WOW! Expected it would be too big, but no. Even a anal-virgin (sort of) like me can take a medium size. The Punisher CB (Birdlocked Picco) delivers on the claim to be noticeable. The silicone spike do dig in… ;). Sweet when you are horny. Will wear this one to the office tomorrow to test it more. Locking band was too flimsy so I replaced it with a cable ties instead (se the pic). Sack sling very nice, but not the favorite (so far) in this shipment. Butt plug harder to take than the pighole but verny nice too. Neoprene shorts = great looking and sooo nice to wear.

Over all service from Mr S Leathers, 10 out of 10. Super fast and so service mindend!

Photo



mistressmusings: Double vibrators?? Delightful ;)



mistressmusings:

Double vibrators?? Delightful ;)

latexsupernova: I got the following question about my Pico CB...



latexsupernova:

I got the following question about my Pico CB here on tumblr: "Are you able to achieve an orgasm with this on? If not, pleased describe what happens when you do try to masturbate in your Pico."

Short answer is NO, you don't want to masturbate in this thing as the spikes become more than a little uncomfortable when you get aroused. 

My amazing GF told me the other day to get the CB on. She tied me to the bed and performed some serious teasing and had me licking her.

So sexy and so painful. Got terribly horny and could not control myself, so spikes dug in to my most sensitive parts. Very much love hate. Since then I have been semi horny all the time. 

And no, I did not get an orgasm in the Pico. That happened when she released me from my bondage and the Pico and the roles reversed… ;)

Photo



yourwifelovespegging: Hard ride



yourwifelovespegging:

Hard ride

lovetobepegged: Love the stockings!  Oh, and the ass fucking,...



lovetobepegged:

Love the stockings!  Oh, and the ass fucking, too…

what-he-will-do-for-me: what-he-will-do-for-me: My cock...



what-he-will-do-for-me:

what-he-will-do-for-me:

My cock beating his into submission.

I broke that boi that day. He was cuffed to my dinning room table.  

captioned-femdom-situations: Chair improvisation



captioned-femdom-situations:

Chair improvisation

cucktobe: cuckmarriage: The power to cuckold is strong in this...





cucktobe:

cuckmarriage:

The power to cuckold is strong in this one.

You DO know who is cleaning that up, don't you?

Photo



cuckold-slave: Front row seats.



cuckold-slave:

Front row seats.

cuckold-slave: Another front row seat Id love to have.



cuckold-slave:

Another front row seat Id love to have.

cuckold-slave: Just because youre locked in a cage doesnt mean...



cuckold-slave:

Just because youre locked in a cage doesnt mean I dont still have needs… (x-post from /r/chastity)

cuckold-slave: for all that i hold sacred, where can i find...



cuckold-slave:

for all that i hold sacred, where can i find this???

No comments:

Post a Comment