Thursday, June 6, 2013

Work for it. Earn it.

videohall: This happens EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.



videohall:

This happens EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.

Photo



fightblr: theblackhulk: lord-of-the-assbutts: my goal in life...



fightblr:

theblackhulk:

lord-of-the-assbutts:

my goal in life is to be Tim

Goal.

I AM TIM!!!

Photo



fightblr: apolitepunk: This is the best dog ever. You're...







fightblr:

apolitepunk:

This is the best dog ever.

You're shitting me…..
EPIC DOG!!!

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo









Really love your blog, it's so diverse! :D Keep it up! xxx

Thanks! 

Photo



Photo



i-choose-fit: realgirlfitspo: silencedcry: What a difference....



i-choose-fit:

realgirlfitspo:

silencedcry:

What a difference. I actually like my muscles better :)

How's THIS for a before & after??

This is an amazing transformation, I'm so proud of you!

That's so awesome :)

i-choose-fit: So..I don't usually post pics of my kids, but M...



i-choose-fit:

So..I don't usually post pics of my kids, but M found my old 8lb weights in the closet and I thought hey, perfect example of why it's crazy for girls to exercise with tiny weights :) If a 2 year old can do it, you have no excuses. Haha

(Btw I'm not holding it for her. I had my hand there to make sure she didn't drop it on her foot lol)

Krissy you kill me with all that cuteness 

i-choose-fit: I need this in my life.



i-choose-fit:

I need this in my life.

veganfoody: Chocolate and Blueberry Cake



veganfoody:

Chocolate and Blueberry Cake

Photo













petrichorchatoyant: paigeallenyummm: "this leaves men...

















petrichorchatoyant:

paigeallenyummm:

"this leaves men confused and unable to pigeonhole you. What they are forced to do instead is… take you seriously."

Reblog every time

video

Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment